Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Illinois Playdowns (Timers signup)
We are in need of timers for draws on Thursday (morning, afternoon, and evening), Friday (morning, afternoon, and evening), Saturday (morning, afternoon and evening), and Sunday (morning and afternoon).
Games are 10 ends and each stone for each team is timed, using computer based timing software. If you can use a mouse, and focus on the game, you can be a playdown timer.
Timer Sign ups as of January 15th
We are attaching a link to a number of documents for your reference. You are recommended, but not required, to review these documents ahead of your first assignment. Below is a general description of these documents.
1. Laptop Curling Clock set up instructions - optional reading
2. Level 1 Officials Timing Guide - a more indepth discussion of the Level 1 Timing Official procedures - optional reading.
3. Sample Blank Official Game Record - This is the form you will need to fill out and use for timing your game. Recommended Reading
4. Sample Completed Official Game Record - a sample from the 2011 mixed playdowns. Recommended Reading
5. Timing Quick Reference - a 2 page summary of the steps involved in timing. Recommended Reading.
Laptop Curling Clock Set Up Instructions
Level 1 Officiating Training
Sample Blank OCR Form
Sample Completed OCR Form
Timing Quick Reference Document